1/4 cup of warm water
1 cup of buckwheat flour
1 cup of scalded milk
1 cup of milk
3 egg yolks and 3 egg whites
1. Put the warm water in with the yeast. Incorporate the scalded milk to make the sponge. Let it rest for a while.
2. Add the salt and the flour together and then add the flour to the yeast. Cover it up with plastic wrap and put it in the warmest place in your house for about 4 hours.
3. Add the egg yolks to the warm milk. Add the melted butter an sugar and stir. Start adding it to the sponge. Set it aside for an hour.
4. Whip up the egg whites and fold it into the yeast mixture and add a tiny bit of molasses.
5. Place the Bellini batter on a pan at high heat and cook until both sides are golden brown.